A tearful apology, and then she votes in favor of her own reprimand. It’s more than what Marilyn Davenport has done in California. However, it is not enough. As a public official there is an inherited responsibility that comes with the position. Based on their actions, their resignations are the only true apology acceptable.
Top Posts & Pages
- In America, You’re Still Your Skin Color
- Why Trayvon Martin's Murder is Personal - and Why We Need to Keep Talking About It
- Being white is awesome, so how could we be racist?
- Jim Crow Justice: Trayvon Martin and the generational burden of Black boys
- Survival Skill or more appropriately, How not to mess up and waste money