A tearful apology, and then she votes in favor of her own reprimand. It’s more than what Marilyn Davenport has done in California. However, it is not enough. As a public official there is an inherited responsibility that comes with the position. Based on their actions, their resignations are the only true apology acceptable.
Top Posts & Pages
- Charges Dropped Against Martese Johnson, UVA Student Bloodied During Arrest By Alcohol Agents
- Ahlaam - The Bond Between
- For Black Women, Police Brutality And Sexual Harassment Go Hand In Hand
- A Look At 'Blackbird,' The First Film On The New 'Black Netflix'
- Working, but Needing Public Assistance Anyway