- The Coronavirus Could End American Exceptionalism
- Americans Were Primed To Believe The Current Onslaught Of Disinformation
- 7 Harsh Truths That Will Improve Your Leadership Skills Overnight
- Trump’s Refusal to Support a Peaceful Transfer of Power Is Shocking, but U.S. Political Transitions Have Always Created Uncertainty
Top Posts & Pages
- Sonia Sanchez - Catch the Fire
- Alex Haley’s 1965 Playboy Interview with Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Malcolm Shabazz Dead: Grandson Of Malcolm X Killed In Mexico
- Marcus Garvey - The Black Mother
- Trump's Refusal to Support a Peaceful Transfer of Power Is Shocking, but U.S. Political Transitions Have Always Created Uncertainty
Tag Archives: SB 1070
Finally! Someone with some sense who is responsible for interpreting the law. However, this is just a warm-up before the real struggle begin. Arizona Immigration Law: Sections BLOCKED By Federal Judge.
This is exactly the type of laws that Arizona’s SB 1070 has spawned in other parts of the country. This is a prime example of why every person of color in the United States should be against SB 1070. Isn’t … Continue reading