This article by Dr. Marcus is important for anyone and everyone who is living in a rental. This article hit me personally because the last apartment I lived in caused my allergies to flare and irritated me so much I was having what is called “allergic” asthma. I didn’t know until I was packing up to move that I had mold growing in the back of a closet, a small pin-hole water leak in the HVAC closet and other structural problems that was exacerbating my medical problems.
- The Coronavirus Could End American Exceptionalism
- Americans Were Primed To Believe The Current Onslaught Of Disinformation
- 7 Harsh Truths That Will Improve Your Leadership Skills Overnight
- Trump’s Refusal to Support a Peaceful Transfer of Power Is Shocking, but U.S. Political Transitions Have Always Created Uncertainty
Top Posts & Pages